Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Lindholmen/Norway - 07/29/2016

We didn't stay in Verdens Ende, since it was overcrowded with bus tourist and felt not comfortable for us.
Instead we visited Lindholmen. We have been here last year and the children enjoyed very much the endless possibilities to play on the large skerries with forest and water puddles and rocks to climb on.
When we arrived and tried to moor at the rock, it was a really big step for me to get out from the ship onto the rocks (although only a minor step for mankind....;-). I nearly missed my step and felt like I would crushed between boat and the cliffy rocks. Luckily I kind of got my balance back, but my knees were shaking for quite a while after that....
The children enjoyed being here a lot :-)













0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment